Women2Women is Greater Reading’s premier resource for professional women in business, healthcare, education, non-profit, government and the arts. The organization was launched by the Greater Reading Chamber Alliance in the fall 2011.
Women2Women encourages women to create connections, gain knowledge, open doors, build strategic alliances and much more. Our mission is to develop more women leaders in Berks County by providing a forum where women from diverse backgrounds can learn, share ideas and mentor each other.
As we launch into our 11th year, to date Women2Women has:
- 5,500+ members receiving monthly enewsletters
- 6,300+ active social media followers across Facebook, Instagram & LinkedIn
- De Mujer a Mujer programming bringing monthly inspirational & developmental events to women of diverse backgrounds in Berks (40-80 attending monthly)
- A record number of attendees at our events (130-200 attending monthly)
- 380+ women attending our all-day women’s Conference + Expo (including college-aged students)
Women2Women has attracted much recognition and support in our community becoming the women’s organization to educate, empower and grow more women leaders in Berks County.
Interested in partnering with Women2Women?