ATHENA® Leadership Award
Women2Women is proud to host the ATHENA® Award Program - an award that celebrates the potential of all women/men as members and leaders of the community and recognizes those who support them. The ATHENA® Leadership Award is presented to a woman/man who is honored for professional excellence, community service and for actively assisting women in their attainment of professional excellence and leadership skills.
Presented to leaders across professional sectors, the ATHENA® Leadership Award's rich history, international scope and focus on mentorship distinguishes it as one of the most prestigious leadership awards one can receive.
ATHENA Leadership Award Nominees must meet each of the following three criteria:
• Demonstrate excellence, creativity and initiative in their business or profession
• Provide valuable service to improve the quality of life for others in their community
• Actively assist women in achieving their full leadership potential
• ATHENA Leadership Award Nominees may represent either the profit or not-for-profit sector.
• Previous ATHENA Leadership Award Recipients are not eligible for nomination, however past nominees may be nominated again.
• There is no minimum or maximum age qualification that must be met by ATHENA Leadership Award Nominees.
P. Sue Perrotty, CEO & Owner, AFM Financial Services
2016 ATHENA® Leadership Award Recipient